Hello everbody

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Thu Jun 1 00:58:58 CEST 1995

Hi Erik!

> I am also new here!

Welcome!

> Anyway, I have a question about Donald Duck: Does anyone know who
> Donald's father is?

I think that's a question for Don to answer, he's the artist who made
"The Life and Times of Uncle Scrooge" (Lo$). The serie tells his
opinion about Scrooge's life. (And I sure agree with his opinion.)
He also made a pedrigee (is that the right word?) of Scrooge's family.

> Erik (is hoping and waiting for an answer...)

Well, here's my answer...

And here's my question:

Can you tell me/us more about you as (I assume) being a Disney-comics
fan?

--- Daniel

"I'm only a poor old man..." (according to Jakob)