CB-comics

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Fri Jun 2 19:12:25 CEST 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-06-02 19:11
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE

> DANIEL:

Yes, we DO have our own copy of "Voodoo Hoodoo" in Sweden, but
according to what I have heard about it it is censored. Someone
redraw the natives faces so they would look more nice to children
and I think that's a shame!

> DANNY:

My birthday is in May. May the 2:nd 1979. And I listened to my
dad reading a Carl Barks story when I was about three years, in
1982. I don't know what the story is called in english, but in
Sweden it is called "Den stora Strandletardagen". Does anyone
know what it is called in english (thank's for your cooperation)?
The comic-book magazine is from 1978 (in sweden, at least) so it
also appears that my dad had the comicbook even before my birth,
which could mean that he planned my Disney-loving even before my
birth. In that case I was born to like Disney. I watched, and
recorded all the Disney-programmes on TV from 1986 and I haven't
missed anyone ever since. I subscribed to the Kalle Anka & C:o
(=the swedish Donald Duck magazine) in 1989 and have continued
to buy them ever since.
---
Jakob Soderbaum