Erik and Mike in digest #688.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Jun 12 13:27:45 CEST 1995

ERIK:

> Does any of you know stories
> where the ducks find themselves in the middle of the Earth, except
> for Barks and Rosas work?

There was a Dutch story, drawn by Ben Verhagen, in which Donald is in
a capsule going straight through the earth. Story code: H 8222 (or
H 82022 in our Database). USA reprint: Donald Duck 253 ("Journey Through
the Center of the Earth"). Nordic reprints: unknown.

MIKE:

> Btw, the death of Mama McDuck
> was great as was the time Scrooge first died (there could've been a hint
> here now when I think about it).

??? "the time Scrooge first died" ??? I don't understand this sentence.
Please explain.

--Harry.