That big flood in Norway was not me!!

Even Flood Even.Flood at ntub.unit.no
Tue Jun 13 14:39:44 CEST 1995

--Harry:

>Speaking of Wilmer Rivers: I hope our Norwegian members have not flooded away!
>(Every time there's a flood in the news, I think about Wilmer Rivers
>and Even Flood.. 8-)

Thanks for concern - in Trondheim we are still on our feet.
 - that big flood was not me! It was the southeast
that was hit worst, for a while both railroad and roads were out
and that combined with the punks at SAS acting up cut Oslo
off from the north.

Now Norway is coming back to normal - except kindergarten strike,
the main railroad from us to Oslo is still out, the water is *starting* to
go down again - yesterday there was a HUGE threat of a bank strike -
the air pilots in SAS are at it again.

And the weather has been terrible.

>--Harry.

Even Flood
Reference Librarian                         "Come, and take choice of
Norwegian DIANE Center                       all my library, and so
Technical University Library of Norway       beguile thy sorrow."
N 7034 Trondheim, Norway                       (Shakespeare)
Phone: +47 73 59 51 62, Fax +47 73 59 51 03
even.flood at ntub.unit.no