Disney comics in Holland / Germany

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jun 13 17:21:26 CEST 1995

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, H.W. Fluks wrote:
> DIE BESTEN COMICS AUS LISTIGE TASCHENBUECHER Band 2 (German pocket book)
>
> This German comic contains Italian reprints. Two of them are drawn
> by Scarpa, and apparently inked by two different people. "Der Liebe
> zarte Bande" (don't know how to translate this), with Brigitta MacBridge
> and a guy named Kuno Knauel.

Kuno Knauel. That's the guy called Filo Sganga in Italian. You wondered
who that was when we discussed him on this list many moons ago. He is
rather common as the helper of Brigitta in many of the stories in the
Taschenbuecher (and other national equivalents).

> And "Donald's special capabilities", Donald
> becomes a school teacher. Neither of the stories have a code. Does
> anyone recognise those stories?

That sounds very much like the one published in Swedish Kalle Ankas
Pocket 4. Does it include Donald and the nephews going to sea with the
Beagle Boys and Scrooge respectively? A very good story. No, there is no
code in the Swedish edition, either.

  /F