Daisy's siblings

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Wed Jun 14 09:35:49 CEST 1995

FREDRIK:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the first appearance of AMJ (the Flipism
> story), Daisy is visiting her _sister_, implying that they are her
> sister's daughters. Or is she visiting someone else in the English
> original?

Also in the original she's visiting her sister, who's living on Dizzy
Street _or_ Coma Way, no. 1.

About this "family business"... In Holland children sometimes also
call *friends of their parents* "uncle" or "aunt". Is that also a
"habit" in other countries? This could mean then, that Daisy doesn't
need to be family...

--- Daniel

                 - "Now, what did you start to say?"
            (- "I've forgotten! Let's go to the movies!")