Disney-comics digest #597.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 2 06:45:23 CET 1995

HARRY:
	Thanks for your report from the Dutch editors. And that's good to know
that the Weasel FAX did not reach them, if that's true. Had I ever suggested
that some Dutch editor disliked me for mysterious reasons? On the contrary --
you've told me how kind your friend Jos is to me, and I know Thom Roep dislikes
my art which only means he has high standards... or even modest standards. I
think it was some of the Dutch artists that I had reports of being a bit on the
rude side when asked about me, not the editors.
	And it's good they now know that there are two versions of those longer
stories of mine... maybe that will be of use to them, maybe not, but at least
they know. I guess they also now know that there is a fully colored version of
the corrected "Lost Library" story available from Egmont as well, right?

FINLANDIA:
	I received a call today from Finland, indirectly from the AKU ANKKA
folks, suggesting that I might be invited to attend the Helsinki Comic
Convention in November. We'll see how that progresses. (I forgot to ask about
the dates -- does anyone here know exactly what dates that show covers? I need
to reserve the time.)