Disney-comics digest #599.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sat Mar 4 06:37:26 CET 1995

AUGUST:
	I should have mentioned that I asked a HERO representative and found that
the "HERO FILE" in question is truly concerned with strictly the Barks/Dell
Ducks. Ten pages of that would make it the widest coverage Ducks have ever had
in any such publication. Of course, as I said, part of that is a "price guide",
but that goes with that territory over there.

	Not "nattering detail". "Needless and irritating detail".

	And I wonder what the "Miss" wants to know about the "program"?