Addresses needed!

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 15:16:51 CET 1995

      Hi, folks.

      Gilbert Roser sent me the Vicar story with Cousin "Sock".
      Anders Engwall sent me some illustrations of Moe.
      Jorgen and Tobias both sent me "Pork-Barrel Politics" (in
various foreign languages).

      And I promised you guys British weeklies in exchange.  Well,
I'm ready to send them now, but no longer have everyone's snail-mail
address.  I'm not sure, in fact, whose I actually have!  So can the
four of you send me your addresses again, via private E-mail?

      Sorry about the delay.  I just wanted to wait for a reasonably
GOOD British Disney comic (which comes once in a blue moon).

      Best, David
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>
      "If it weren't for the help o' Hard-Haid Moe/I woulda married a
long time ago!/Where did you come from -- where did you grow?/
Where did you come from, Hard-Haid Moe?"