Who is on this list?

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Sat Mar 11 15:17:54 CET 1995

Captain Wes Doberman Wrote:

>American readers are different.  First of all, there are fewer of us:  latest
>count has us at about seven readers altogether -- 4 of us are online.  Adding
>you to the national total makes 8 readers.

Just out of curiosity, how did you arrive at there only being 7 readers
hailing from the United States?   I just did a "vrfy" of the current
mailing list and, judging from the addresses, it looked like there were
quite a few more than that.  (And that list doesn't even include folks like
me who get the digests.)

PER:

Last Summer you published a summary of the number of list members from each
country.  Would you give us an update on that when you have time?

Thanks,

Tryg

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.com>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!"  -the Beach Drakes