Look up story from WWW page

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Mar 22 19:04:54 CET 1995

Someone wrote:
> Please unsubcribe from this list

No thank you.  I want to stay on it. :-)

Please, everyone!  Just because you see one person send an
unsubscription request to the whole list doesn't mean it's OK to do
so.  Did *you* have any interest in receiving the previous request in
your mailbox?  Do you think the 150+ members of the list will be
interested in getting your request?  Do you think they can do anything
about it?  It won't work anyway, as the administrator of this list is
turning a grumpy old man and simply refuses to heed such missent
requests.  Such requests should be sent to the request address
disney-comics-REQUEST at minsk.docs.uu.se, and then only the
administrator will get them.

And then my real subject to make this be about Disney comics, sort of:
I have now added the possibility at the WWW page of looking up some
stories in The Disney comics database if you know its code.  It isn't
perfect at all, but it works somewhat anyway.

Just choose to "look up a story by its code" from the main page
(http://www.update.uu.se/~starback/disney-comics) and you will be able
to write for example "d94003" to get back the credits for that story.

Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"