Disney-comics digest #655.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sun May 7 15:18:00 CEST 1995

MIKE AGAIN:
        Oh, and "Of Ducks and Dimes and Destinies"... I think that you'll
see it in the next month or so. I never know these things -- they don't tell
me when they send out my stories for publication. They sit on them for a
year at least, and the story you mention has been sat on for over 4 years.
Deep buttocks prints in it. All I can go by is when some of the more
diligent translators in certain countries contact me for explanations and
other help in trying to make their versions as accurate to my original
intent and to any old Barks tale that I've made reference to. And I know
they were working on that story about a month ago. So it should be popping
up anytime.
        And are you implying that it's showing up LATE in Finland? No, it
hasn't appeared anywhere yet, and when you see it in Finland you'll be
seeing it first (along with the other Egmont countries that same week).