Disney-comics

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Sun May 7 16:00:18 CEST 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-05-07 15:59
  -> VD.POL2ARK            BJ\RN PETTERSSON               2050
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
[Send unsubscription requests to <disney-comics-request at minsk.docs.uu.se>.]

Contents:

        Don Rosa                Re: Disney-comics digest #654.
        Mike Pohjola            Re: Disney-comics digest #653.
        Jorgen Bangor           Re: Disney-comics digest #653.