Disney-comics digest #652.

Bob Wright ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com
Tue May 9 05:25:23 CEST 1995

   >I haven't read "Only a Poor Man
   >Yet" which I'm sure I'll enjoy better, nor the text piece accompanying
   >the story, which I'm looking forward to reading.
AUGIE:  I'm surprised to find a duck fan who has never read "Only a Poor, Old
Man".   As  I  recall, this disappeared very quickly from the racks when it
first came out.  I consider it the difinitive Scrooge story.

   > I don't know how you could expect Gladstone to mail their albums out
   > in better containers. Those folded up cardboard things function
   >exactly like a solid box as near as I can tell.
DON:   It  was  only  a  six-issue  subscription.   I  was  able   to   get
replacement  copies  for  the damaged ones.  I use a good mail order source
now.