Carl Fallberg

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Tue May 9 23:08:34 CEST 1995

I just received some sad news about Carl Fallberg,
whom you may remember as a Disney studio storyman
and director as well as a writer of Disney comics
after the war. A friend of mine wrote Fallberg to
inquire about a book about Disney that CF has been working
on for a decade or so, and got a reply from Fallberg's
daughter. I'm not sure how much of the detail is meant
for public knowledge, so I'll summarize it by saying
that the 79-year-old Mr. Fallberg is in a "senior
board-and-care" (i.e., an old-age home) and unlikely,
given his condition, to ever finish work on his
uncompleted Disney book. I was very sad to hear
about this, as I've enjoyed his work over the years
and was looking forward to his book.

--Dwight Decker