02:Disney-comics digest #673.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Fri May 26 05:40:04 CEST 1995

FABIO: I look forward to meeting you at the San Diego Con. Certainly
David's panel is the ideal location for all to congregate. I hope
introductions are made all 'round.

Regarding your search for somewhere inexpensive to stay, I may have
a suggestion that would help, but it requires transportation from
the motel to the Convention Center about 10 minutes away.

My friend, Eileen White, is the Regional Sales Manager for the
TriGild Corporation and they have a property there. I stayed there
last year and I will this year, as well. The "Comic Book Rate" is
U$30+tax per night per room (not per person) and up to 4 people in a
room, 2 per bed are allowed. This also includes free parking.

As I say, it is about a 10 minute drive away from this motel to the
Convention Center, but the savings over convention area hotels is
U$50-U$100 per night -- enough to easily rent a car or take a taxi
and STILL spend less than otherwise.

Budget Motel of America -- "Comic Book Rate"
(619)295-6886
641 Camino del Rio South
San Diego, CA

I'll be happy to get any other info you need, if you are interested.

All of the above applies to anyone else, of course, as well.

 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 201
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]