Looking for re-published Italian Disney stories, from an Italia author.

Gianfranco Goria - Anonima Fumetti - Italian Cartoonists Society goria at inrete.alpcom.it
Fri May 26 17:39:20 CEST 1995

Sorry friends, this message returned to me "unsent". I don't know what does
it really mean, so I resend it.

Dear Friends,
I'm Gianfranco Goria (president of Anonima Fumetti, the Italian Cartoonists
Society cultural partner of the European Cartoon Arts network).
I am an Italian cartoonist, and also a text-writer for the Walt Disney co.
Italia (Topolino etc.).
I would like to know if any of my last stories have been re-published
outside Italy (I know of my story about Mickey Mouse and the Egiptian Museum
of Turin "Topolino e il furto archeologico" been published in France, but
it's all I know).
WD Italy does not make us know anything about our stories... So I ask the
help of the collegues.
My last stories were:
Topolino e il furto archelogico (Mickey Mouse and the archeological robbery
???, with MM, Goofy and some my new charatcters in the Egiptian Museum of
Turin, looking for a Shiva Nataraja statue);
Minni e la radiosa primavera (Minnie Mouse and the shining Spring ???, with
Minnie Mouse and the little nephews, in a story about the origin of the
martial arts style named Wing Chun);
Indiana Pipps e il sigillo Vallindo (Arizona Goofy and the Indus seal ???,
with Arizona Goofy, Mickey Mouse and some my new characters, looking for the
origins of the ancient civilization of the Hindu Valley, walking through
Pakistan and Kashmir.
Now I'm working at a story with Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Minnie Mouse and
others, in the middle age Japan.
Thank you for your attention!
If I (or our association) can help you in some way, please contact me.
Bye.
Gianfranco Goria.