A little question

daniel van eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Fri May 26 21:25:59 CEST 1995

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to send me the digests from this week? Or
just the latest digest? I asked Per for subscription (at disney-comics-
request), but I think he isn't at his computer these days. I can send
messages to the list, but I can't recieve it. I only can recieve mail
which is sent directly to my adress. If you send me the digest(s),
will you tell the others that you did so? Otherwise I'll might get
*hundreds* of digests ;-)

*It's not that I'm impatience.* So please don't misunderstand me. And
I also don't want to bother you. I'm just curious if it's possible.;-)

Daniel

<daniel at maisie.ow.nl>

"Woppy Maroppy! I become a flying floppy!" (Magica the Spell)

(I forgot that quote in my previous message.)