Disney-comics digest #676.

Martin Lampen M.Lampen at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue May 30 13:10:43 CEST 1995

Hi Folks,

I'm a reactivated Disney comics fan residing in Plymouth England. As
I say, I recently reactivated my interest in Disney (particularly Duck)
comics when, on a trip to the US, I picked up some of the excellent
Don Rosa stories in reprint and enjoyed them very much. My
question is, as a child I had some UK softcover 'treasury' reprints of
some Duck stories. These stories involved the usual characters,
$crooge, H,D&L, Gyro and Donald Duck as a superhero called
'Superduck.' If anyone tell me anything about these, now long lost,
editions; artist, writer, year, original editions etc. I would be most
grateful.

Also, my local comics shop doesn't stock US edition Disney comics,
but as I frequently make the trip to London, can anyone tell me the
best London comics shop for Disney comics' back issues?

Many Thanks,

Martin Lampen (Enjoying reading your list)