Chiascuro (not Disney)

RHODE@email.afip.osd.mil RHODE at email.afip.osd.mil
Tue May 30 18:46:35 CEST 1995

     Well, I'm delurking and going off-charter at the same time but...

     Our own Dave Rawson's Chiascuro is out in the States and was very
     enjoyable.  It's a life of Leonardo Da Vinci through the actions of
     one of his apprentices.   A nice history comic, of the type not much
     seen anymore.  On the other hand, it's got some pretty vivid sex
     scenes in it, so don't think it's a Classics Illustrated and give it
     to the children.  It's well worth picking up.

     Mike Rhode