Who's the youngest member?

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Tue May 30 17:28:07 CEST 1995

AUGIE:

> Nope, you aren't the youngest. So far as I know, I hold that
> distinction at 19 years of age, though I've been an ardent
> $crooge fan since I can remember.

No, you're *also* not the youngest. The youngest member here, as far
as I know, is Danny. He's 16 years old.

I'm also a fan of Donald/Scrooge, etc. since 1978 when my father
bought some Donald Duck Weeklies for me. But I couldn't read by then,
so I didn't understand very much of the stories. (The first Barks
story I can rembember is the Gyro Gearloose story US 37, "The Great
Pop Up")

Since 1982 I'm subscribed to DD Weekly and in 1987 I started to
collect them.

In 1988 I saw a book in my local library about someone called Carl
Barks. Like many others, I realized I was a fan of him for years, but
I just didn't know his name.

In 1990 I met Harry Fluks in a comic-book shop and we started
correspondence about Barks and later Rosa. Do you think I should call
him and tell him about "disney-comics"? I'm *sure* he also wants to
subscribe when he hears about it :-).

In 1995 (last Thursday) I subscribed to this forum...

--- Daniel