banned ducks?

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Wed May 31 19:02:41 CEST 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-05-31 19:02
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
> DANIEL (van E.)

The cartoon you mention is called "Donald's Dilemma" (1947). I
Don't think it is banned at all. Why would it? The scene you talk
about is about a half second long, and just show how Daisy reacts
when she thinks she lost Donald forever. And you don't notice the
scene as a scene which actually would have been cut off. It is a
very quick part of a story that's all. But though, the word
*suicide* is not translated in the text of the swedish version.
Can you please send me a copy of this comic-magasine including
"Voodoo Hoodoo"? The one you talk about, I mean. My adress:

                Jakob Soderbaum
                S:t Olofsgatan 40
                S-417 28 Goteborg
                Sweden

I would be really greatfull if you could do that favour for me.
And I still think that Erik Pettersson and myself ar the youngest
subscribers to this list.

--

Jakob Soderbaum