Four nephews

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Thu Nov 9 13:05:26 CET 1995

Jyrki:

| Finland's Comic Society's magazine had
| picked up a panel from a Danish Duck story that had FOUR nephews
| in it. Does anyone know anything more?

Harry:

| I remember one Danish story where 3 aliens come to the earth, and they
| look exactly like the nephews. Maybe that's the one, but they could
| also have picked a panel with six nephews in that case.

I guess the the story mentioned in the Finnish magazine is a very
recent story drawn by Vicar. He drew four nephews in a panel. Quite
funny, since the same panel describes the discovery of a hidden bottle
of N2O2 ;-)
It was also mentioned by the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten. They
credited the discovery to Soland, who said that it tells us that the
Disney comics artists are just humans.

The Norwegian Rosa index will soon be finished, BTW (I've been away for
some days).

   Jorgen