Three new Rosa stories within an hour!

Vidar Svendsen Vidar.Svendsen at misjonshs.no
Fri Nov 10 08:08:34 CET 1995

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Mike Pohjola wrote:

> 	Anyways, The Guardians of the Lost Library was great! One of Rosa's
> best, but not _the_ best however. Great adventure and an ending to make you

I don't think it's one of his best. All the ducks do is running from one
town to another doing similar things in all of 'em. This means that the
story is based to much on the traveling and not on a "real" plot.
I also think "the lost charts..." is too similar to GotLL. (although even
these stories are much better than most of the other non-Barks stories)

DON:
*pleassse* don't make more stories like these.
You could do better than this...!

-Vidar

Gentlemen!...
THE world's greatest kite maker -