Gladstone lettering

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Fri Nov 10 17:19:42 CET 1995

On Nov 10,  7:01am, TKlein28 at aol.com wrote:
> Subject: Gladstone lettering
>
> Sorry to hear about your script errors. I'd like to know
> who's doing those computer jobs (using "Whizbang") at
> Gladstone.

I don't know about the "Duncan McDuck" story in USA #36,
but the second story (the four-pager) was hand-lettered
by Sue Klinger. Y'know, I only live about two hours away
from Gladstone World Headquarters. There should be some
way I could get a look at proof copies of the stories
I do before they go to press, and just check 'em over
for goofs like the ones that have lately caused me so
much gastric distress.

--Dwight Decker