Contacting Schroder

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Sat Nov 11 00:59:49 CET 1995

DAVID:

> I do have a phone number for Schroder and will try to get in touch
> with him, but I don't want to seem like a pest.  Still, I may try
> getting in touch with him soon and asking if he REALLY destroyed the
> art.  It sure would look good to see it in the upcoming CBL of U$A in
> Color.

I was thinking of writing a letter to Schroder, but I think it's better
that someone contacts him who is more familiar with Gladstone and
Disney. So, I really hope that you'll do it and that you have succes
with it. I still think that it's rather strange that someone destroys
weeks of work (maybe more).

Greetings,

--- Daniel