Answer to Don

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Sat Nov 25 10:48:22 CET 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-11-25 10:47
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Hiya!

DON:

   > You seem to have gotten a wrong idea due to the way they editted a
   > few lines out of my text piece that accompanied my Duck Family Tree
   > in WDC&S #600.

Eh?

   > I had written that the only way Ludwig Von Drake could be Donald's
   > uncle is if he were married to Matilda... but I went on to say that
   > various editors and such asked me not to include Ludwig for reasons I
   > don't recall. So I left him out. But in my own private notes, I have
   > Ludwig married to Matilda McDuck. The same way that, in my private
   > notes, Fethry Duck does NOT exist.

Hmm.. I haven't got my copy of WDC #600 yet. So I know NOTHING about that.
But it sounds very likely that Ludwig can be married to Matilda McDuck.
But why wouldn't you have included Fethry if you could have made the
Family Tree the way *you* liked? Is it because he isn't a Barks-character
or something? But Ludwig isn't a Barks-character either, is he? So why
would you include Ludwig but not Fethry?