Lotsa answers!

Gripper varmas at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 17:56:13 CET 1995

nutmeg tea you can actually buy it hear in the uk, and its sort of sweet especially with lots of sugar.  Although it is quite addictive, once you've had it you definitely want more.

It also keeps you awake for hours hence if I take about half a litre before I dj then I'm awake all night.

                                GRIPPER
|Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester, Oxford Road |
|Manchester M13 9PL.                                                   |
|    TELEPHONE     : (+44) 61 445 8057                                 |
|    JANET         : shanu at cs.man.ac.uk                                |
|    COMPUSERVE    : 100072.1704 @ compuserve.com                      |
|    UUCP          : ..!mcsun!uknet!mucs!shanu                         |
|    MOBILE        : 0802 787 898                                      |            |                                                                      |