No subject

Mary Secules marys at pennet.net
Tue Nov 28 23:44:56 CET 1995

        Hi my name is Kim.  I am fourteen.  I am writing to you to tell you
how great I think your company is.
        When I was growing up I always used to watch the Disney chanel and I
loved it.  Some of your cartoons are even very educational and great for
kids to watch.
        Another thing is alot of the cartoons that are being shown now days
have vilance in them.  I never saw any vilance in Disney cartoons they were
always clean and entertaining.
        I also enjoy your movies and cartoons that are put out on tape.  I
especially loved Man of the House and The Lion King (with Jonathan Taylor
Thomas).  They were very funny.
        Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.
                                        Sincerely,
                                                Kim