italian story

Martin Nilsson d93mn at efd.lth.se
Wed Nov 29 14:13:36 CET 1995

	I asked this on the swedish disney mailing list
	and didn't get any replies so I guess I'll try here...

	Since I'm a huge fan of italian disney comics I wonder
	who has drawn the story with the code "i-1937"? I don't
	know it's english title but in swedish it's called
	"Familjen Addanks".

	It's a story where the Beagleboys meets the Adams family,
	kind of...

	Very funny and extremly well drawn, IMHO.

	??

	If someone also can tell me who started drawing superduck
	I would be very greateful! I've read an old Bark's story
	were DD is "the super snooper", but I don't know if that
	has any relevance.

	rgds martin

| and thus spoke martin nilsson. Behold mortals! | e-mail : d93mn at efd.lth.se |
| Computer Science and Technology,               | fidonet: 2:200/221.7      |
| Lund Institute of Technology, SWEDEN           | Ph. Nbr: +46-46-394698    |