Stories by Massimo De Vita

Henri Sivonen henris at clinet.fi
Wed Nov 29 16:40:07 CET 1995

JACOB,
I have to admit that those D-coded MM stories are generally good. Does
anyone know since when has Egmont produced those stories?

--
Henri Sivonen
henris at clinet.fi
Fax: +358-0-479387

very
> book...) I remember somebody asked me (1 or 2 years ago)
> about William Van Horn. He had always thought that stories
> actually drawn by Marco Rota were William's.

I agree with you. I think they should list translators too ;-). I've seen
them publishing names on request (read for example the mail pages after Don
Rosa and William Van Horn had their premieres in Finland).

--
Henri Sivonen
henris at clinet.fi
Fax: +358-0-479387