No subject

kathy fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Sun Oct 8 06:37:18 CET 1995

Bror,

Your Swedish newspapers sound like great fun!  American newspapers don't
have that kind of imagination or creativity but are primarily used to sell
private agendas to the American public, much like most American TV news and
programming. Other than what is presented under the guise of "news" which
takes, I guess, some imagination.  Anyway, our money is better spent on
Gladstone Comics and books.  Or evening buying and playing the Lemmings
computer game.

It would be great fun if you posted the April 1st news story headlines that
are jokes every April for us.

Kathy