[wolfman@pi.net: -- What does Gladstone mean --]

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Oct 17 00:17:25 CET 1995

Arthur de Wolf accidentally sent this to the administrative address of
the mailing list instead of to the whole list.			/Per

(BTW: Thanks for answering my question on WD Giant, David.  I ought to
have guessed that that was the case, but the explicit wording about
all titles being converted to the $1.50 format except WDC fooled me.)

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 20:28:20 PDT
From: Arthur de Wolf <wolfman at pi.net>
Subject: -- What does Gladstone mean --
To: Disney-Comics-Request at Minsk.Docs.UU.SE

	ALL:
	I had a little question about the publisher of  Disney comics
in the US. It's probably a stupid one, but I was just wondering: what
does the name Gladstone mean? Has it anything  to  do  with Gladstone
Gander? (Or does Gladstone also publish non-Disney material?)  Or has
there once been a Mr. Gladstone, who is/was the owner of the company?
     ___
C:\>aR|HUr