Disney-comics digest #817.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Tue Oct 17 03:27:29 CET 1995

	DWIGHT:
	The Rosa story you refer to which contains the Gladstone logo
is "Nobody's Business," AR 103.  "Nobody's Business" was reprinted in
France only a few months after the American printing;  it was the
first Don Rosa story printed there, and perhaps the first Don Rosa
story printed in any foreign language (Egmont didn't start using his
stories until much later).  In any event, the French left the
Gladstone logo in the last panel.
	Egmont, on the other hand, took it out of their printings.

	EVERYONE:
	I've got a home page on the Web now, so why not swing by and
give it a try?  I don't have Disney comic references on there besides
a link to our normal site -- I have to say, we basically have it all,
so while I'll add a few unique Disney-comics items to my page, I'm in
no hurry to prepare them.
	On the other hand, I do have some artwork from the Felix book
I've mentioned was in the works, and I have links to many other comics
of the types that Disney comics fans also tend to go for.  Also some
good animation sites and other things...
	So why not try "David Gerstein's Virtual Inkwell"?  The URL is
http://wso.williams.edu/faculty/psci335/gerstein/dag.html
	You can reach my special Felix page from my main page.  The
pages have been in the works for a while now, but only now do I think
they look good enough to mention here.

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>