Disney-comics digest #822.

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Sun Oct 22 02:47:38 CET 1995

Per asked what was scheduled to be in the Gladstone titles in November.

So I pull out my trusty PREVIEWS magalog and tell him:

(And remember, things change.  This magalog comes out three months before
the book is actually published, and pulishing schedules can be really
weird.  e.g. Uncle $crooge and WDC&S #600 both came out on the same
week.  Haven't seen a new title since...)

Donald Duck Adventures #35:

"Peace in Pieces" written by John Lustig (Hi, John!) and illustrated by
Vicar.

"The Ice Taxis" by Carl Barks

Cover by Van Horn (William, that is)

Uncle $crooge #296

The fateful finale to Lo$.  ::sob::  I miss it already.

Cover by Don, as well.

WDC&S #601 (starting "a new era")

"The Treasure of Croesus" by Don Rosa, Part 1 (UGH)

"Blaggard Castle" by Floyd Gottfredson, "Part One of a classic 1932
Mickey Mouse newspaper strip."

"Dupe in the Deep" by WVH

"Cash Clash", "a new Donald story by Gary Gabner and Jose Guardia"

And part one of the Sunday serial presentation of "The Sword in the Stone."

ALSO:

A complete reprinting of "Mickey Mouse Magazine" from 1933, which later
became WDC&S

"Special Disney features; a Don Rosa biography, and more!"

--Of course, the whole thing will put quite a dent into my wallet at $5.95
-Augie