Correction

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Tue Oct 24 23:19:44 CET 1995

OK, I'm on digest so I don't know if anyone has corrected me yet, but:

The name of the Marx Bros. movie I was thinking of in my earlier post was
"A Day at the Races", not "Horse Feathers."  I don't think there _is_ a
Marx Bros. movie entitled "Horse Feathers."

Oh, well.  Sure, this is nit-picking, but it has been bothering me since
I realized it.

Thanks.  This has been cathartic.

-Augie