Sorry, but I can't think of any subject.

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Thu Oct 26 01:14:27 CET 1995

	VIDAR:
	You said: "I don't remember all, but take a look at the columbus
story...". Oh man! I can't take it any longer. How long does it take these
stories to be published in a Dutch or American comic?. It's annoying to see
all you Skandinavian people talk about brand-new Rosa-stories, that I
will not see in *months*. ;-) You're so lucky!
	So, I don't have the columbus story. But I'll take a look at the
other stories you mentioned. Thanks!

	DON:
	Aah! So that's it. Thank you. I can imagine you could do another
Duck story based on "Vortex". I'm still impressed by it's complexity. Just
an incredibly good story.
	You said that you just finished a story called "The Once and
Future Duck". Is that the story about King Arthur, from which you got
ideas from the Monty Python movie? (I just saw that movie at Daniel's
house and I liked it a lot). Some time ago, you also said, that you
made a story about Stonehenge. Is that the same story as the one with
King Arthur? (Stonehenge also appaired in "Knighttime"!). You said that
the ending of "TOaFD" is quite different from "KT". Is the rest the
same, though? Or is it -completely- different?

	Have a nice trip to Finland and those other countries. Will you
ever visit the Netherlands? I guess not. First of all, people in Holland
don't know who you are. And secondly, the Dutch Disney-comics-publishers
don't like your artwork. Well, there're at least THREE people in Holland,
who would like you to visit our little country once: Harry, Daniel and me.
And I'm sure there're more. Is that enough? ;-)
     ___
C:\>aR|HUr