Unsubscribers / Kali's Nail

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Sep 4 16:45:44 CEST 1995

do NOT just reply to this message.]

DON:
> who don't read very carefully to see the proper way to
> "unsubscribe"... or they don't read it at all -- I don't know HOW they miss
> your message at the beginning of EVERY Digest.

Mostly because they don't GET the digests! The "default" subscription is
by individual messages. And these messages don't contain that description
about how to unsubscribe, unless the sender puts it there himself - like
I did in this message.

PER:
Maybe it's better to send new people the digests, unless they explicitly
ask for individual messages. This would also solve the problem that people
send "unsubscribe"-messages to the sender of a message.

--x--

Hm.. let me end with a Disney-comics related issue:
>From next week on, Dutch DD weekly prints Scarpa's "Kali's Nail"! I never
read that story before, not even when Gladstone reprinted it, so I'm very
curious.

--Harry.