Marvel?

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 08:50:26 CEST 1995

"Hi I subscribed to this list thinking that stuff such as Marvel's Disney
Comic Hits would be discussed? Am I way off here?
Pocah:)"

Pocah:
Yes, Disney Marvel comics are sometimes discussed hear.  Many list members
read them.  But, often the discussion uses the Marvel comics as simply a
point of reference to Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse comics printed by
Gladstone in the U.S. and others around the world.  By point of reference
people will say things like:  "Marvel has better paper than Gladstone," or
"Marvel isn't raising their prices," or "Marvel stories are for children
while Duck stories are for the mature sophisticate." ;-)

I suggest you stick with this list and see how Marvel discussion fits in.
 You also might try reading some of the Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse comics
and see how you like them.

Wes

"But, Mickey!  It's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" -- Captain Doberman