Chapter VIII

John Mayer jdmayer at moscow.com
Mon Sep 18 19:59:10 CEST 1995

DON,

  >How did you manage to just now find that old issue of UNCLE $CROOGE?
  >You should have been buying chapter X, not VIII. I thought those $CROOGE
  >issues became scarce as Duck teeth a few days after they went on sale.

Guess I'm just a lucky duck. It was the last one, and I did get chapter
X at the same time, although they didn't have chapter IX. Another factor
might be that in the all night grocery store I was shopping in, they
cleverly put the comic books on the shelves which are 6 and 7 feet off
the floor so that only big kids like me can reach them!

Chapter VIII was a Marvel and Chapter X was a Gladstone.

(Doesn't Chapter XI have to do with bankruptcy? ;-)

--
John Mayer
Moscow, Idaho
jdmayer at moscow.com