Replies to my countrymen

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed Sep 20 18:25:18 CEST 1995

ARTHUR:
> UNCLE SCROOGE in "The Treasure Temple of Khaos," written by Jan Kruse,
> translated and rescripted by Dwight Decker, penciled by Ben Verhagen,
> inked by Daan Jippes, colored by Scott Rockwell.

I looked at the (Dutch version of the) story again, and it is MOST unlikely
that Jippes inked this. It's all Verhagen style. Besides, Jippes was in
the USA at the time (1989), and would not have accepted an inking
job for such a long story. Verhagen has inked Jippes stories in the past,
but never the other way around.

DANIEL:
> you said you were adding the cover-dates to the lists of comics in the
> database. Does this mean that these dates are also put next to every
> story *in* such a comic?

At the moment: no. The date of a comic goes in the header of that comic,
not repeated for every story in it. But when making a Barks extract
(or any other extract), I maybe can put the date from the header on every
line.

I'll add this to my "I have to think about this" list.

--Harry.