Disney-comics digest #798.

Lutz Koch 73247.1103 at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 28 10:59:05 CET 1995

DAVID:
>	I'd like to have a copy of the "Tempo" U$ gag for my Don Rosa
>collection.

No problem, David. I'll send you a separate email right after this.

DON (to David):
>Anytime they have a 28 page story, they must put it in a
>special supplementary issue and it can only be used in a few countries like
>Norway and Denmark.

To the best of your knowledge, will these 28 page stories be used
a) in the planned German "Don Rosa Library" albums?
b) by Gladstone?

The implication that we won't see these stories outside of Norway, Denmark and
maybe Sweden makes me shudder... Say it ain't so!

(to me):
>If anyone else here has an interest in seeing that $crooge gag I did for TEMPO,
>perhaps you could get them copies? Or make a copy of that page (at your own
>risk!).

Sure. Anyone who's interested should just send me email.

I'll just have to beg y'all for a little patience 'cause I'll be leaving next
Sunday for four weeks of vacation in the southwestern U.S. Any mail that should
arrive during that period will be taken care of in November, I promise!

--Lutz