On "Paperino" monthly

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Wed Dec 1 17:08:09 CET 1999

Hi, all!
About Paperino (Mese),
it is one of the best seller Disney publications in Italy, it sells more
than ZP and the former "Maestri Disney". It seems also much more than
"Classici", "Grandi Classici", "GM", "Bambi", "Grandi Parodie" and
"Topomistery".

Søren wrote:

> You mentioned ZP, but also Paperino Mese looks very interesting; one or
> two new stories plus two or more classic Italian stories. These are of
> course reprints as well, but mainly in Italy. I was actually thinking
> about a PM subscription...

It's quite easy to get it (I think). Every issue is sorta monography, whose
title is written on the cover.
In the last five years and even more I provided with articles and comments
on the different arguments. Tomorrow, is gonna come out in the newsstands an
issue on Xmas in Duckburg, later, in January, an issue on "Night Ducks", il
Feb. "Ducks between safeness and illness" later "Duck's Rests and Holidays",
"Monuments in Duckburg", "Space Ducks" and so on...Some compilations are
quite good (with Scarpa,'s, Cavazzano's and De Vita's stories, but also with
old Carpi's materials and Hubbard-Kinney's, DeLara's and so on). And it's
quite cheap to buy.

Bye,
Luca