KOMIX

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Thu Dec 2 20:35:43 CET 1999

KOMIX is unquestionably one of the greatest Disney comics I've ever seen.
 Every issue is put together with such care that its amazing.  Any
members who haven't seen any copies of this book are enthusiastically
urged to get some.  I'm currently getting current issues from a fellow
DCML member.  But, does anyone know if a person in the US can subscribe
to this book and how much it would cost?

~~~Rodney.