KOMIX

Arensbergen, J. Hans.Arensbergen at rvi.minvenw.nl
Fri Dec 3 14:01:10 CET 1999

Hi all!

Just like Rodney w Bowcock jr. I wonder IF someone not living in Greek could
subscribe on KOMIX? But something I still don't get. IS KOMIX available in
both Greek and English or only in one Greek OR English?

I don't know if the editors of KOMIX are members of this list but if they
are I recommend them to set up a website which gives some info about KOMIX.
It doesn't have to be hi-tech but just some basic information. Like how to
subscribe and what the costs are... Number of pages, size...
My opinion is that more comics retailers should do that...

Bye!
Sven