Japanese comics are best!

Francois Willot willot at ec-lille.fr
Sat Dec 4 00:40:24 CET 1999

Ole Reichstein Nielsen a écrit:

> At least I have repeatedly had nice words to say about the stories
> in Danish and Italian weeklies in recent years.
> Too many are basing their opinions on experiences with the books
> they read ten years ago, when the overall quality was much lower
> than now. At least this goes for Egmont and Italy.

I find most of the Danish stories made in the late 80s (by Branca, Vicar
and others) very good. Some of the short DD stories produced at that
time are almost as good as the best Barks ten-pagers!
In my opinion: many of today's Egmont stories are not as good as 10
years ago.

In Italy, I have the impression that very good stories were made in the
mid 80s too (Carpi parodies, Massimo De Vita...)!

   Francois Willot
   http://eclip2.ec-lille.fr/~willot/coa/index.uk.html