Erik Horthe

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Mon Dec 6 15:31:15 CET 1999

First of all, I must apologize to use this DCML for sending a private mail. But i got mail from Erik from norway, and i can't reply him. My outlook express thinks that his address is not an e-mail address at all. I don't want to let him down. So plea........se forgive me.
Well, here goes:

> Hi Arie
Hi, too, Erik

> I collect Disney comics from different countries and would like to swap a
> Norwegian one against one of yours if you are intersted!
yes, I am interested. in fact i've just found an Indonesian Disney
compilation: it's B/W 150+ pages with:
Lo$ part 4
a Barks ten-pager
a van-Horn's ten-pager
others, i can't identify the artists.
Interested? Just bought Donal Bebek today (it's a weekly here) and are you
interested in it too? cause it has a part 1 of Toy-Story2 big poster. The
2nd part which is the last part will come in with the year-end special issue
which supposedly to be in shops next week.

BTW, I live in jakarta, capital of Indonesia, and taking a management field
of study in a university.

See ya,
Arie Fachrisal:-)

BTW to the people i promised to send my comics, sorry about sending you the same stuff. the reason is there's no back-issues here. the publisher here, Gramedia, destroys books that's left after one month not sold. please understand, thanks.
Again, i apologize for this mis-use of DCML.
Arie Fachrisal