Quality in the Scandinavian Disney-books

halvor.sandven@dnb.no halvor.sandven at dnb.no
Thu Dec 9 14:13:47 CET 1999

Hello!

I'm a new member of this list, and maybe this is a bit off-target. If so, I
hope you'll forgive me.

I have rated nearly all the artists who have had some work published in the
danish Anders And, and with the help of the danish index in INDUCKS and a
system of my own, I have been able to show changes in quality in this book
thru the years. I have used the danish index, since this is almost complete,
but the results should be valid for the norwegian and swedish (and finnish?)
books too. The grades for each year are plotted in an Excel-diagram. I know
that this sort of rating is very subjective, and it takes little regards to
the writers, but I still think the results are rather informative, even if
they may not be completely 'correct'.

I anyone is interested in details on this subject or want to see the
results, or if anyone has made anaything similar and want to compare, they
can send email to halvor.sandven at dnb.no. I am also interested in results
from other countries, if anyone has made such a thing. Then it would be
possible to compare the quality of the different books in different
countries, if you don't look at such things as paper quality etc.

--- Halvor.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.