DCML digest, Vol 1 #15 - 9 msgs

Heyraymond@aol.com Heyraymond at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 16:40:54 CET 1999

Hello everybody!

    Why are we discussing the love lives of the Duck family, or any Disney
characters for that matter, on this site?  The answer to all of your
questions...  they have none.  Love life that is.  Well at least not beyond a
mere smooch now and then.  Aren't we getting a little too serious, folks,
when we start pondering the unmentionables of the denizens of Mouseton,
Duckburg, etc.?  Anyone who has written a story with anything more than this
ought to think twice next time.  I hope I do not offend anyone in making
these remarks, but  "for crying  out loud"  it is funny animal books that we
read, not superhero comics.  And not just any funny animal books, but Disney
comics.  I'm sure Walt is rolling in his grave right now and laughing his
kiester off, too.  I apologize for my rambling, but this was too funny a
subject for me.  I had to write.
                                            Sincerely,

                                    Arthur S Bowman