Trees

Ole Reichstein Nielsen ole.roc at get2net.dk
Sat Dec 11 22:17:30 CET 1999

Dave Rawson:
>Ah, VACATION BRAKE where Pete and Sylvester Shyster conspire to
>steal the color from fall in rural New England. Oddly, because of
>changing global weather patterns that is exactly what happened
>this year!
>
>I had the privilege of chatting with Senor Ferioli a bit as we
>rode together on the bus back from northern Denmark to the airport
>in Kobenhavn after the Egmont conference of creators. He, too, had
>kind words for my humble script. He seemed to enjoy the challenge
>and said that for this story he had to learn to draw deciduous
>trees with which he was previously unfamiliar.

I though others might enjoy a glimpse of this story, so here it is:

http://hjem.get2net.dk/ole.roc/pic/vacbrake.jpg

I won't upload the rest of the story though, as it would be spoiling
the fun if Disney comics ever re-appear in the US. But now you'll know
what to ask for in the letter pages. :-)

oLe
_U